About This File
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
- Hold Manager
- Selected hold TAG item
- QNH change notifications
- Added automated API key resetting
- Allow any VATSIM-recognised controller to force squawk updates, without being a recognised primary frequency.
- Fix the departure list items not working when Mode C simulation is turned on
- Increase the range from origin for squawk allocations when aircraft not tracked, to fix the Heathrow Compton bug.
- Force all UKCP related files to always be stored relative to Documents/EuroScope/ukcp, to prevent differences between individual user configurations.
- Update the API authorisation check messages to make the next steps more intuitive and point users towards the Web Services Department if something really breaks.
- After failed API authorisation, the plugin prompts the user for their key again.
NOTE: Some users may be requested to provide the location of their personal API configuration again, due to the change to the file root. This is expected and everything should work as before once the key has been re-entered.
- With version 1.2.0: