About This File
What's New in Version 2.4.0 See changelog
- Add some more debug information to the bootstrap exception handler
- Fix a bug where the incorrect after-departure frequency would be displayed if a controller changed primary frequency without changing callsign
- Make the "Search" button default when using the SRD Search functionality, this allows users to hit Enter on their keyboards to begin search. Before this change, hitting enter would close the window.
- Increase maximum countdown timer duration to 3600 seconds (1 hour)
- Prevent initial altitudes from overwriting controller-set altitudes. Once an initial altitude has been set, it will not be re-set unless the SID changes or if the aircraft disconnects and then reconnects.
- Add TAG items for Enroute Release Type and Enroute Release Point (along with associated editing functions).
- Upon initiation of transfer of TAGs between two controllers, if an enroute release type (plus optional release point) is selected by the transferring controller, this will be sent to the target controller to indicate a non-standard release.
- The release point is limited to 15 characters in length.
- Enroute releases will remain in the target controllers TAG for 3 minutes.
- Upon transfer, the enroute release will remain in the transferring controllers TAG for a further 3 minutes.
- With version 2.4.0: