About This File
What's New in Version 1.4.1 See changelog
- Allows minimum stack levels per airfield.
- Minimum stack levels are now configurable through the OP menu.
- Minimum stack level updates made more reliable.
- Fixed a crash where switching between primary frequencies.
- Increased the maximum length of history trails to 99 and enforced this.
- Fixed a bug where aircraft that disconnect from the network are not removed from any managed holds.
- Bumped the Visual Studio version to 2019.
- Added Websocket connection to the API to allow data to be sent back to the plugin.
- With version 1.4.1: