• Corrected Thames airspace line display
  • Corrected AC West/GD APP POMAX Agreement
  • Corrected Inverness (EGPE) SMAA
  • Corrected Cardiff (EGFF) SMAA
  • Corrected Jersey (EGJJ) SMAA R
  • emoved duplicate coastline files
  • Removed duplicate lines in Daventry CTA
  • Removed Blackpool (EGNH) SMAA
  • Removed Tiree (EGPU) runway 17/35 (Disused)
  • Removed Gatwick (EGKK) holding point 'K'
  • Removed Tiree (EGPU) disused runway 17/35
  • Updated basic info
  • Updated Norway FIR to Polaris FIR (includes updated callsigns)
  • Updated PC East (Stafa/Trent)-PC West (S29) Midlands agreements
  • Updated EGHG runways headings
  • Updated Farnborough (EGLF) sector/airspace lines and add RMA
  • Updated EGYM Marham to SMR Updated RAF Leuchars (EGQL) wireframe to SMR
  • Updated Manchester (EGCC) SMAA
  • Updated Contributing Guide to remove references to Core and Slack
  • Updated EGMD runway heading
  • Updated Tiree (EGPU) runway headings
  • Updated Eglinton (EGAE) runway heading
  • Updated Land's End (EGHC) runway heading and threshold coordinates
  • Updated Perth (EGPT) runway heading
  • Updated Enniskillen (EGAB) runway headings
  • Updated RAF Cranwell (EGYD) to SMR
  • Updated Irish agreements and sectors
  • Updated Belfast Aldergrove (EGAA) SMAA
  • Updated Lydd (EGMD) stand numbering
  • Updated Sectorisation for AC West
  • Updated Booker (EGTB) positions and frequencies

A huge thanks to those people who have contributed to this release: 

@Luke Brown @Reece Buckley @Daniel Button @Chad Byworth @Scott Daniels @Trevor Hannant @Arvid Hansson @Benjamin Matthews @Aleks Nieszczerzewski @Lee Roberts and @Harry Sugden.

• Like 1
Jack Edwards

Due to a compiler error, data for the Bristol buffer, OCAS regions and other region information was missed in the 2020/12 version. This has been corrected in the 2020/12b version.

New version 2020/12b now available

AIRAC 2020/12b

• Added Heathrow (EGLL) 350nm AMAN range ring
  • Corrected missing region data

• 2 weeks later...
Jack Edwards

We have been notified by vACC France of some important sector changes for CTP. We have incoporated these changes and taken the opportunity to correct a few minor bugs.

New version 2020/12c now available

AIRAC 2020/12c

• Enhancement/Bug - Various fixes prior to the introduction of the new compiler - thanks to @AndyTWF (Andy Ford)
  • Bug - Fixed KB TWR online ring displaying erroneously - thanks to @AleksMax (Aleks Nieszczerzewski)
  • Bug - EISN main sector ID serror fixed - thanks to @robbo599 (Lee Roberts)
  • Bug - Removed Duplicated Aberporth File - thanks to @danielbutton (Daniel Button)
  • Bug - Fixed EISN_N_CTR frequency error - thanks to @TheoBearman (Theo Bearman)
  • Bug - Correct ownership within the Channel Islands - thanks to @itsbenny99 (Benjamin Matthews)
  • Bug/Procedure Change - Added new French (Paris, Brest and Reims) sectorisation - thanks to @hsugden (Harry Sugden)