Application Closing Date: Sunday 10th March 2359z
This is notification of the beginning of the application process for the position of Marketing Manager. The marketing department is the face of VATSIM UK and is looking to expand. The marketing manager will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinating with the PTD to organise more frequent events;
- Co-ordinating with other departments in the division to ensure relevant information is publicised and promoted including events;
- Overseeing VATSIM UK’s involvement in ‘real-world’ events such as TAS, Cosford and Live!
- Graphics: Being on hand to assist other departments with branding and;
- A good level of experience in utilising popular social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Good project management skills;
- Creativity for designing attractive events;
- Excellent communication, administrative and teamwork skills;
- A motivation to excel in their role, and;
- A good level of knowledge and skill in creating event banners and other promotional material
The successful candidate must:
- Be a VATSIM UK home member in good standing, and;
- Have the availability to answer emails on a daily basis and spend at least five hours per week on their duties.
Applications or queries are to be sent to jobs (at) vatsim-uk.co.uk. Please state why you are the most suitable candidate for the position, how you meet the desired attributes and what you can bring to the team.
The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training on our systems, policies and practices.