Sign in to follow this  
Luke Brown

Custom EuroScope Font

Luke Brown

Morning All,

I've managed to create a custom EuroScope font to enable it to look somewhat alike to the NODE-L and iFacts systems used in LTCC/LACC.

This font replaces all of the text in EuroScope. Unfortunately (at the moment) I'm unable to have different fonts for tags etc, whilst leaving the lists alone. I am however led to believe this will be different in a future ES release.

Attached is a zip file containing my custom font , along with the default one incase you wish to revert.

Simply Uninstall the current EuroScope font, and replace it with the one in the zip file.

I've handed this out to various people during the last month or so, with no major reported issues, however, feel free to post here if you come across something.

NOTE: The default EuroScope font contains Cryllic/Scandinavian characters, but I haven't included them in mine as this is only intended for UK use. You will find that these characters will just return an empty square.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bl1gSJqh9mwN-nJDQErxs69qGB2Jft_5

index15.png.8305992bf341787870899c671afff6a4.pngindex14.png.cf73510a3f022e2452e9264de4aa969e.png

Edited by Luke Brown

Tom Earl

Thank you, Luke. Looking forward to giving this a go this evening!

Kye Taylor

Looking good, and now i can actual read this ❤️

Zach Pratt

I’m a fan as well. Looks great

Rob Stephens

Where are the fonts in the ES file structure?

Louie Lister
2 hours ago, Rob Stephens said:

Where are the fonts in the ES file structure?

Download the file, double click on the file, press okay then load your scope.

Edited by Louie Lister

Adam Farquharson

Looks great but it means that 7 character callsigns don't fit in 1 line on the hold manager. Not sure if there is an easy way to fix it but overall still a really nice