ukplug-in Unable to locate plugins folder

James Finn

Hey all,

I've booked to attend the 1400-1600z Introduction to ATC session but I need to get the UK controller plug-in in but cannot find the Plugins folder. Any help is appreciated.

J

Robin Millis

Hey James,

Booked on that one myself!

I assume you mean EuroScope's plugins? The official text I read states to put this near the controller files. However you can create a plugins folder to use, or I myself have just put this in the Settings folder for EuroScope, which when you load the plugins will accept this folder location.

Hope this helps.

Robin

Adam Turner

As Robin said, there is no plugins folder included with Euroscope or the UK Controller Pack. The usual thing to do is to create a new folder called Plugins inside Documents\Euroscope\UK\Data.