Observer - Controller Pack

Robin Meads

Hello all

I have opened the EGSS observer .prf by bowsing for this when presented with the initial window inviting me to choose a profile. (Usually I just click Cancel and it opens the default Eoroscope). When Euroscope then open with a blank screen, I click F1 etc as instructed, and F1 etc appeats in the text box at the foot of the screen. However, no radar nor airport screens appear. I have tried this with Vatsim both connected and disconnected. I just get a balck screen with the Eurioscope menus and blank lists.

Any suggestions gratefully received

Robin Meads

Hi Robin,

You need to select the the Sector File when it asks you to since pressing Cancel will just take you to the black screen that you mentioned.

Thanks Fergus. I have solved most of it. I had to re-extract the UK Controller zip file, so I now show Gatwick airport with stands and taxiways. Also had to change some of the txt files manually to set showing aircraft to 1. Can now see yellow a/c in some places, but not yet at Gatwick

On 18/02/2020 at 09:14, Robin Meads said:

Can now see yellow a/c in some places, but not yet at Gatwick

Have you tried using the .vis command to set the visibilty centre to EGKK (by typing ".vis EGKK" then pressing return in the bottom text box)?