LTC sector lines

Andreas Fuchs

Hi all,

I have adopted the task of updating Qutescoop's sector data and my aim is to implement all CTR-sectors as accurate as possible.

I noticed your revamped UK Area Sectors page (well done!) and noticed some discrepancies between what Qutescoop shows and what is defined in those maps. I have downloaded the latest sector file for the UK (cycle 2008) and found it hard to find the sector lines of the LTC-sectors.

I'd be grateful if somebody could help me out on this so I can bring Qutescoop up to date.

Thanks!

Edited by Andreas Fuchs

Hi @Andreas Fuchs

All of our sectors are defined in our public sector file repository. The Ownership is set out here with the definitions referring to lines contained within this folder, mainly in Lines - LTC.txt

@Luke Brown submitted an update to the VATSpy repository that depicted the TMA for LTC, to avoid problems with people thinking that Solent airfields (EGHI, HH) were covered top-down. But I'm not too familiar with how Qutescoop depicts things so might be something for you to work out!

We have also defined static boundaries for our main LTC sectors as well; these are more summaries of the day-to-day splits rather than the full breakdowns you get in the ownership folders above.

• Like 1

Hi Harry,

thanks for taking your time to respond with all the details, that's all I need, I think. I will try work something out to make Qutescoop display your LTC-sectors correctly.

I think I got the airspace borders for all your LON_x_CTRs correct already, but the LTC-data from VatSpy (when I collected them from GitHub) were a bit off. I will come back here with the new sector data, when I am done.

EDIT: actually, what is "LTC East"? https://github.com/VATSIM-UK/UK-Sector-File/blob/master/Sectors/Static/LTC/East.txt

Edited by Andreas Fuchs

Thanks again for your help, I have managed to update the airspace information for LTC. Manchester E and W will be next.

sceenshot_07202020_191127.jpg.4e83ab603ca67390bbf4b5ca8d6f12d1.jpg

sceenshot_07202020_191138.jpg.d5b6bd5fcf2c7e904ef204b90fb19d86.jpg

sceenshot_07202020_191117.jpg.df9e382fa2f99f5e7daf27a646620ef9.jpg

• Like 1