Alongside the recruitment of a new Aerodrome Operations Coordinator, I am also opening applications for an Operations Assistant. I am doing this so that people who don't feel they meet the criteria of the Aerodrome Operations Coordinator can express their interest in joining the department.
- Reviewing, editing and collating the contributions of Operations Contributors to procedures and documentation;
- Attend meetings to discuss issues relating to the procedures and documentation as required;
- Assist the Operations Coordinators to address specific issues and projects within their remit;
- Assist with issues in the sector file and UKCP API;
- Liaise with other members of the Operations Team to ensure consistency in procedures and documentation.
- Be a home member of VATSIM UK;
- Be a member in good standing;
- Possess an excellent standard of written English.
How to Apply
Those who are interested should send their application to jobs[at]vatsim.uk. Your application should include a brief explanation as to why you think you are suited to the role along with information relating to your experience and motivation.
Applications will close on (Edited) Wednesday 30th November 23:59z.
Edited by Kieran Hardern