The marketing department is the face of the Division. We are looking for a member to join our small team and assist us with various tasks. We are looking for someone who has experience with video editing softwares, photoshop and live-streaming.
- Posting event statistics for UK events on Facebook and Twitter
- Engaging with our community on social media, as well as organising promotional events/competitions
- Organising YouTube live streams - this includes scheduling live streams, liaising with members of the streaming team, and providing streamers with graphics and technical support
The preferred candidate will have:
- Excellent communication, administrative and teamwork skills
- A motivation to excel in their role
- Have experience with video/media production (Adobe Premiere and storyboarding)
- Have experience using Adobe Photoshop
The successful candidate must:
- Be a VATSIM UK home member in good standing
- Be able to thrive in a small team
- Have the availability to answer emails, forum, and Slack messages on a daily basis
- Own a copy of Adobe Photoshop
- Be able to spend at least five hours per week on their duties
Applications are to be sent to jobs[at]vatsim.uk.
Please state why you are the most suitable candidate for the position, how you meet the desired attributes and what you can bring to the team.
Please feel free to contact myself for an informal chat about the role if you require.
Applications will close on Wednesday 15th July at 2259z
Loui & Ben