EGNX_TWR | Saturday 28th January | 2000z

William Jennings

There will be an exam on East Midlands Tower (EGNX_TWR)on the 28th Jan, commencing at 2000z. The exam is expected to last 90mins but the exam may end earlier/later, depending on whether the competencies have been sufficiently assessed.

A good number of IFR outbounds as well as some IFR inbounds/VFR are essential to making this exam a success.

Please, no funny business without first speaking to EGNX_M_TWR. Pilots wishing to fly to ensure that they are familiar with the pilot guidance for ATC exams.

Good luck to the candidate!

Edited by William Jennings

Please join me in congratulating @James Williams on passing his TWR exam at East Mids last night. (sorry for the late update James!)

Edited by William Jennings
  • Like 1

John Mattsson

Congrats!

(by the way, you've mentioned the wrong James Williams :p)

Edited by John Mattsson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, John Mattsson said:

Congrats!

(by the way, you've mentioned the wrong James Williams :p)

Haha oops, is it correct now?

• Like 1

James Williams

Wow, what a journey this has been over the past year and 4 months! A lot of thanks to give out, so…

Thank you to all of my mentors - @Alex Miles, @David Etheridge, @Matthew Dean, @William Shaw, @Jack Gil, @Kye Taylor, @Robert Ispas, @Lukas Jankauskas, @Stephen Lee and to @Will Hinshaw who forwarded me for the exam!

Thank you to @Samuel Lefevre who controlled adjacent on radar! Your presence throughout was very much appreciated!

And finally, a massive thank you to @William Jennings who carried out my exam and provided some really useful tips to improve my controlling at the end!

I look forward to seeing many of you on the network in the near future!

• Like 4