Full-size homebuilt cockpit for sale

Ian Niblo

Hi all,

After many happy years of flying I am selling my home-built full sized 737-800 cockpit. Please PM me if you are interested and I will send you an Ebay link and a PDF containing photos, inventory and description of what you'll get. Many thanks all!

Regards

Ian

(BAW19)

Hi Ian,

I'm so sorry to hear you've fallen out with the hobby as I know how passionate you were about it. I never did get the chance to come down and fly your sim and it must have been a tough decision to let if go. I'm also sorry that I can't buy it but I have put the word out to some of the peeps who are still about but may not read here.

I trust that it finds a good home and that you find a rewarding replacement for it as a hobby.

16 minutes ago, Bill Casey said:

Hi Ian,

I'm so sorry to hear you've fallen out with the hobby as I know how passionate you were about it. I never did get the chance to come down and fly your sim and it must have been a tough decision to let if go. I'm also sorry tat I can't buy it but I have put the word out to some of the peeps who are still about but may not read here.

I trust that it finds a good home and that you find a rewarding replacement for it as a hobby.

Hi Bill, so lovely to hear from you! As you say, it has been an extremely hard decision and I'm sure I'll have a lump in the throat when it goes, but I eventually realized that the fun for me was the research, the planning and the building more than the flying (not to mention writing all the software). Having said, I'm not going away. I still love VATSIM even though I haven't been online for quite a while. In fact there's every chance that I will be able to fly more once the cockpit has gone as I'll be able to cram in a quick flight with a joystick rather than arranging a co-pilot, firing it all up and setting aside the whole evening to it.

It's a real shame we never got to fly it together but who knows what the future will bring!

Merry Christmas

Ian

Edited by Ian Niblo