[6th/13th/20th January 1800-2100z] Gatwick Midweek Madness

Loui Ringer

1748048345_Gatwick_MWM(1).png.7f2b0891ddb650e9b72c964900adbe11.png

VATSIM UK is happy to invite you back to our Frequent event, held at Gatwick. 

Home to some of Europe's largest airlines, including British Airways, easyJet, Ryanair, TUI, Virgin, and Noweigan - there's something for everyone. Whether you'll be doing a 30 minute hop to Jersey or an 8 hour flight from the Caribbean, you can expect nothing but the best from our air traffic controllers. Expect plenty of land-after clearances and be hard on the brakes, as Gatwick's only runway is pushed to capacity. The event will take place from 1800-2100z every Wednesday apart from the last of each month where we visit a different UK airfield, and it always proves to be a hit with pilots and ATC alike! We hope to see plenty of you joining us on the localiser.

Jersey won the feature week so Midweek Madness will be hosted at Jersey (EGJJ) on Wednesday 27th January. 

Controllers, this will be a rostered event and CTS bookings are not valid. 

Edited by Loui Ringer