1. George Peppard

George Peppard

• Similar Content

• Daniel Collins
      By Daniel Collins
      Hi all,
      I have been away from Vatsim for a very long time. (Many years!) I am interested in getting involved again, but I am unsure of what I can and can't do as a controller.
      I am currently C1 rated, but obviously wouldn't be comfortable controlling at this level straight away.
      Could anyone let me know what is the safest way to get involved again and looking at working my way back?
      In the long term I would be interested in controlling EGKK or EGLL and eventually working back up to some of the LON positions.
      Thanks!
    • Harry Sugden
      By Harry Sugden
      There will be an Introduction to the Scottish vMATS (and associated procedures) on Tuesday 1st December at 2030Z in the VATSIM UK TeamSpeak.
      This is aimed at UK Enroute controllers, and any S3s who might want to train on Scottish in future.
      The presentation will cover:
      how best to approach reading the document - i.e. what to focus on, what is only for split scenarios, etc. the new LoAs we are agreeing alongside it the procedures it defines for the first time, including at undocumented airfields. There will be an opportunity for questions and feedback too!
    • Robin Meads
      By Robin Meads
      Although I did it once, I now cannot find the file that specifies the stand number colour for the Bristol & Cardiff Controller Pack 3.1, so that I can change it. Can someone please help ?
    • Robin Meads
      By Robin Meads
      Is there a list anywhere of what the various purple bookings mean and what other controller positions can be booked by others during those times ?
    • Harry Sugden
      By Harry Sugden
      The coordination box is a guide, and is not exhaustive. Sorry if there are any mistakes! 🙂 PDF version here:
      LL CTP TC-ENR HOLD v2.pdf