Loui Ringer

event - overload [8th August, 1100z-2000z] Live not from Live!

Loui Ringer

Banner-opt3.thumb.png.c7015b063e47411c030f9fd31d26358c.png

VATSIM UK is pleased to announce an alternative to our usual Live! event, held in Birmingham.

As announced in this forum post, the Live! organising team postponed this years two day event in Birmingham due to Coronavirus. 

We have been working to bring you "Not Live from Live!" 

Join us for ATC across the UK on Saturday 8th August from 1100z to 2000z

An activity for controllers taking part will be held after the event, more details will follow. 

Controllers: 

To ensure that everyone gets their fair share of bookings, we have imposed a booking restriction of 1 hour 30 minutes on the following airports:

• Manchester
  • Heathrow
  • Gatwick

To book a slot, please click on the event in the CTS (the red box) then select which slot you would like. There is currently no restriction on how many slots you can hold throughout the day so please be courteous to everyone else - if excessive bookings become an issue then I will review it as necessary. 

Edited by Loui Ringer

Loui Ringer

We are aware that there appears to be an issue with the booking system for this day, please be patient and follow this thread for any updates 🙂