Tony Viall

feedback Gatwick Madness

Tony Viall

I have got to pass on my thanks to all the controllers on tonight's Gatwick Midweek Madness. I have only been using Vatsim for a couple of weeks but I am absolutely blown away by the professionalism of everyone, especially the ATC. I thought I would take a quick flight from EGCC to EGKK on N390GM but diverted off the EGKA when I heard there was a 50 minute delay. I could see how incredibly busy the airway was as I flew underneath everyone so I quickly bowed out before my inexperience showed itself. Well done all.

Michael Boyd

I'd like to second the above post (in fact, think I may have heard @Tony Viall diverting to EGKA just as I was approaching the WILLO hold). 

Was my first time flying into Gatwick Midweek. Even though it was busy, all seemed calm and under control. Controllers all did a great job - thanks, and look forward to flying in again some time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• Simon Howroyd
      By Simon Howroyd
      Keen to follow real world ops and wondering why on Vatsim, EGLL has been doing dual runway ops lately when in real world they are doing singles, at least whenever I have been flying that's the case.

I am assuming because Vatsim is ironically busier than real life at the moment, but curious to know for sure.

Cheers, stay safe
    • Darragh ODonoghue
      By Darragh ODonoghue
      I was flying through London airspace on a few legs this evening and ended up on @Matthew Burton's control frequency a few times. He was on the ball the whole time despite the airspace being continuously busy. Was thoroughly impressed!
    • Calum Fleming
      By Calum Fleming
      some MORE FLIGHT TRAINING EXCERCISES IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND / SCOTLAND WOULD BE AMAZING TO BE USED WITH THE THE ORBX TRUE EARTH SCENERY. 

Are there any new ones in the pipeline ? 
    • Tyler Sexton
      By Tyler Sexton
      New to the controller plugin, and I am assuming this is from it. However, The QNH they sent is for another airport. I am only working and only have active Manchester.

• Harry Sugden
      By Harry Sugden
      With reference to:
      More than 40 up votes were secured The last post states the changes will look to be implemented Is there any update on this? ? Seems like the membership were asked, and the membership answered!