Darragh ODonoghue

feedback Fantastic job for London control.

Darragh ODonoghue

I was flying through London airspace on a few legs this evening and ended up on @Matthew Burton's control frequency a few times. He was on the ball the whole time despite the airspace being continuously busy. Was thoroughly impressed!

Matthew Burton

Thank you!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• Michael MacNamee
      By Michael MacNamee
      Great event guys. Well managed with good humour, professionalism  and patience. Thanks. I will be a repeat visitor. 
      Kind regards 
      Michael MacNamee
    • Simon Howroyd
      By Simon Howroyd
      Keen to follow real world ops and wondering why on Vatsim, EGLL has been doing dual runway ops lately when in real world they are doing singles, at least whenever I have been flying that's the case.

I am assuming because Vatsim is ironically busier than real life at the moment, but curious to know for sure.

Cheers, stay safe
    • Tony Viall
      By Tony Viall
      I have got to pass on my thanks to all the controllers on tonight's Gatwick Midweek Madness. I have only been using Vatsim for a couple of weeks but I am absolutely blown away by the professionalism of everyone, especially the ATC. I thought I would take a quick flight from EGCC to EGKK on N390GM but diverted off the EGKA when I heard there was a 50 minute delay. I could see how incredibly busy the airway was as I flew underneath everyone so I quickly bowed out before my inexperience showed itself. Well done all.
    • Calum Fleming
      By Calum Fleming
      some MORE FLIGHT TRAINING EXCERCISES IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND / SCOTLAND WOULD BE AMAZING TO BE USED WITH THE THE ORBX TRUE EARTH SCENERY. 

Are there any new ones in the pipeline ? 
    • Tyler Sexton
      By Tyler Sexton
      New to the controller plugin, and I am assuming this is from it. However, The QNH they sent is for another airport. I am only working and only have active Manchester.