Euroscope Not Showing SID's or RWY in Dep List

Jonny Postill

Jonny Postill

HI,

I have just tried installing euroscope after a while of being away from Vatsim and every time I try to install it for Edinburgh Ground it will not show the SID for a flight or the RWY filed. If to try to click on it myself and set the SID I cannot do it no drop down box appears however it does with with the RWY. I have the latest sector file loaded but if I have loaded it correctly I am unsure. I am also getting in the top left hand corner EGPH_GND [TWR] which I thought was meant to be EGPH_GND [GND]? If anyone can tell me if this is right or not? Euroscope baffles me slightly however I have used it a fair bit but this time around I cannot figure it out. I am just wondering if anyone can shed some light on what I am doing wrong.

Jonny

Euroscope.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Peter Mooney

Hi Jonny,

I realise this was posted a little while ago so hopefully you're all sorted now.

Make sure you have selected the runway in the runway setup dialog.

1812646964_Activeairport-runwayselectordialog.png.b3904f700663c74b20caa9bbab4be89d.png

Assuming you have done that, I'm not sure why none would be showing up at all, unless the aircraft's flight plan didn't have an appropriate waypoint filed in it. As for being able to click to assign one; make sure if you click the "S" in the dep list at the top, that "Left Button" and/or "Right Button" for "Assigned SID" are set to "Open SID setup popup list".

Departure List columns setup.png

Note you will have to be logged into the network as a controller to have the permissions to use this popup once setup correctly, if you're logging in as an observer you won't be able to test it.

I beleive EGPH_GND [TWR] is the correct thing to show at the top.

Peter

P.S. you may get faster/better help on Slack in the #software channel if problems persist or if you have any other issues.

Edited by Peter Mooney