Daniel Crookes

• Similar Content

• Kieran Samuel Cross
      By Kieran Samuel Cross
      --PLS DELETE--
    • James Taylor
      By James Taylor
      Hi,
      Does anyone know where I can get the actual client for Audio For Vatsim that runs alongside Euroscope?
      Thanks in advance,
      Regards
      James
    • Edward Berkley
      By Edward Berkley
      Hello all,
      I was finding a more realistic way to give out PDC's via text. I thought of using these two messages:
      .pdc1 .msg $aircraft $dep PDC: $aircraft CLRD TO $arr $deprwy via $sid INIT ALT: $alt squawk $asquawk ATIS $atiscode NO READBACK REQUIRED. If you're happy with this PDC, please verify by replying to this message, saying: "ACCEPT".

If they reply with 'accept' then I send out this second message.

.pdc2 .msg $aircraft Thank you, $aircraft. Contact $callsign on frequency $com when FULLY ready to push and start with stand number, ATIS info, aircraft type AND current QNH
      I preferably wanted all of the important information from the second message into the first message. However, I discover that euroscope has a word limit as to how long your messages can be.
      I'm wondering what you guys think of this procedure. Are vatsim pilots very responsive? As well, is there a way to automatically send out the second message by a somewhat means of detection from the pilot when he/she says 'accept'?
      I hope what I just said makes sense. 

Many thanks!

• Paul Dean
      By Paul Dean
      Can anyone suggest an atis frequency for Marham?
      Cheers
    • Trevor Gibson
      By Trevor Gibson
      Just wondering now that I have my S1 at some point after I operated at EGCC GND would it be possible to control EGAA. How would I go about getting that sector or is Belfast not available