Sign in to follow this  
Kacper Knopp

EuroScope DataFiles

Kacper Knopp

I'm fairly new to EuroScope. I know how it works, I know how to operate, I know how to set up voice channels, etc. But there is 1 small issue I am facing. It's the DataFiles folder in the EuroScope main folder which you can access by going into Documents\EuroScope\DataFiles and then we have 6 different options listed below:
AIRWAY.txt
icao.txt
ICAO_Aircraft.txt;
ICAO_Airlines.txt;
ICAO_Airports.txt;
and last but not least, ISEC.txt

The issue I have is simple. I accidentally deleted this folder titled DataFiles which makes me unable to make the airline pronunciation etc. appear on the bottom bar when selecting them in the EuroScope application. If someone could send me a copy of the DataFiles folder I'd greatly appreciate it,
Kacper Knopp

P.S. Below is linked a picture which shows you what I mean if I didn't make it clear enough already :)! I've also noticed I've uninstalled Settings and Scenario folders so a copy of them would also be appreciated! If you want to know how I did this, EuroScope wasn't working so I had to uninstall the whole thing and reinstalled it. In the process, I thought I had some duplicate files and ended up deleting them as well by accident without thinking and checking twice! Thanks again!

Forum.PNG

Stuart Duncan

If you run the ES installer and select repair if you get the option.

If you don't, just reinstall ES over the top of your existing installation.

ISECT and airways are airac data. If you have a navigraph subscription, extract/install the FSNav airac somewhere and copy the files across to your datafiles folder.

Kacper Knopp
7 minutes ago, Stuart Duncan said:

If you run the ES installer and select repair if you get the option.

If you don't, just reinstall ES over the top of your existing installation.

ISECT and airways are airac data. If you have a navigraph subscription, extract/install the FSNav airac somewhere and copy the files across to your datafiles folder.

Alright, thanks a lot! I got it fixed. Your help is much appreciated and thanks for helping me solve this issue once again,
Kacper