UK Controller Plugin 1.2.1

Allan Davies

Allan Davies

Has anyone had any issues with the UK Controller Plugin? 

Following the instructions on the website ( https://community.vatsim.uk/files/downloads/file/215-uk-controller-plugin/ ) it asks to move the UKControllerPlugin.dll file (downloaded in Step One) to /Data/Plugins within your UK Sector File folder.  -

I no plugins folder in my directory for Euroscope. 

Does anyone know exactly where i should place it?

1.png

Fixed this issue. 

Edited by Allan Davies
missed pic

Ultimately, you can place it wherever you want, it doesn't require being in a specific place.

VATUK recommends keeping it in UK/Data/Plugins folder (create the folder yourself if it's not there already) as it just keeps all the UK-related EuroScope configuration together ?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Harley Mulholland said:

How does the squawk code allocation work using this plugin? 

The plugin sends off some data about the aircraft to a web api (similarly to VCA, I believe), the web API then uses a number of rules based on the origin and destination and other UK-specific rules to generate a squawk. The plugin gets this squawk from the API and assigns it to the aircraft.

Squawk code allocation can be force-refreshed through the TAG items, or under certain circumstances it will happen automatically - e.g. when a controller is deemed to be "responsible" for a particular airfield or when they track an airborne aircraft.

• 11 months later...
Daniel Turner

Im aware that this thread is a little old now so not expecting a reply, but I have installed the UK Controller Plugin along with the Pack and also shifted the radar addition from right to left. Im unable to get the tags list from the drop down menu it just specifies Mathias Built in option. Any thoughts?

Kind Regards

Dan

Hi Daniel,

The plugin does not add any TAG types. They are added by downloading, installing and loading the UK Controller Pack (which includes the sector file and many settings). You can download it from here: