VATSIM UK Sector File Troubles

Samson Duncan

Samson Duncan

Hi, noob here. Basically I have set up Euroscope, connected as an observer, got traffic flowing and so on, but I can’t seem to download the UK sector files. I’ve downloaded the file on the website, done the instructions, however when I go onto ‘Open’ after loading the ‘UK’ sector file nothing comes up- no airports, nothing. I’m trying to get into EGKK. Thanks 

Hi Samson,

What you need is the UK Controller Pack, available here:

Once you have installed it as per the instructions launch Euroscope and make sure the following checkboxes in "Other SET" are unchecked:
image.png.51d96d158ebd16d4313c42e6d43daedb.png

Then restart Euroscope and the program should ask you for a profile to open. Navigate to your Documents folder\Euroscope\UK\Gatwick and you will see the various premade profiles for Gatwick that include all the settings you need.

Once you connect to the network make sure to type ".vis egkk" and press enter so that you would be able to see traffic at Gatwick.

Hope that helps. ? 

Edited by Nick Marinov

Samson Duncan
8 minutes ago, Nick Marinov said:

Hi Samson,

What you need is the UK Controller Pack, available here:

Once you have installed it as per the instructions launch Euroscope and make sure the following checkboxes in "Other SET" are unchecked:
image.png.51d96d158ebd16d4313c42e6d43daedb.png

Then restart Euroscope and the program should ask you for a profile to open. Navigate to your Documents folder\Euroscope\UK\Gatwick and you will see the various premade profiles for Gatwick that include all the settings you need.

Once you connect to the network make sure to type ".vis egkk" and press enter so that you would be able to see traffic at Gatwick.

Hope that helps. ? 

Thanks a lot Nick. Got it sorted now