Simon Irvine

10. Oliver Gates

Oliver Gates

11. Layth Al-Wakil

Layth Al-Wakil

• Similar Content

• Stuart Mccallum
      By Stuart Mccallum
      Hi was wondering if anyone could provide a guide to setting up euroscope for the first time. Thanks
    • William Grimsley
      By William Grimsley
      Hi everyone,
      I want to use tower view, but whenever I upgrade EuroScope to the latest beta version, EuroScope breaks (the settings configuration cannot source any files). If I reinstall EuroScope with the latest stable version, then everything's back to normal. Has anyone had any luck with using the beta version correctly?
      I'm also encountering this error when starting EuroScope:

Thanks,
      Will
    • Stuart Duncan
      By Stuart Duncan
      Hi peeps,
      Logged on this evening to BB_APP.  Went to load the UKCP, was greeted by a message saying there was a newer version.  Downloaded the latest version.  When I try to load the plugin in ES, I'm presented with the following error:
      Unable to create the logs folder, please contact the VATSIM-UK Web Department.
      [I could do just that, but I guess sharing the knowledge is more beneficial to more people]
      After I acknowledge the above error, I get another:
      EuroScopePugInInit function caused an exception in C:\Euroscope\UK\Data\Plugins\UKControllerPlugin.dll.
      FWIW, I had no issues setting up the vSMR plugin.
      TIA,
      Any ideas? @Andy Ford @Calum Towers
      S..

• Jay Williams
      By Jay Williams
      Is there a way to reopen the ATC chat box in euroscope? (.msg ATC)?
      I'm an OBS at the time of asking this.
    • Robin Tannahill
      By Robin Tannahill
      I came across the following on another forum this morning :
      "The Board of Governors recently voted unanimously to remove the following seldom-used clients from the approved clients list:
         The following pilot clients are apparently being removed from the approved application list
       Squawkbox
          Squawkbox747
          Squawkbox for Fly!
          XConnect
          FSInn
          ASRC
          SPARC
      I have no date for the changes as yet"
      Can someone on this forum please confirm that Xsquawkbox will NOT be affected?   This is by far the most popular on the ever more frequently used X-Plane and is  more user friendly and generally easier to use than SWIFT which in my experience is  considered by people who have tried it to be (so far at least) over complex and difficult to use without a multi monitor setup.

Thanks, Robin