P3D4.4. scenery KHPL

Alex J Meijer

Richard Keen

I have it in P3D4 , works well but ..... every stand is marked as a cargo stand, there maybe an AFCAD somewhere that fixes it or you can do it your self using ADE .... as you can see it looks bare because of it lol

also you can get dynamic lighting for it from this site ... https://www.inibuilds.com/dynamic-lighting

2019-4-7_14-54-46-80.jpg

Edited by Richard Keen

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• Ben Wright
      By Ben Wright
      VATSIM UK is happy to invite you back to our weekly Midweek Madness rotation.
      This second week of the rotation takes us up North to Manchester. This is a major hub for Ryanair and easyJet, so has plenty of short connections to Europe as well as domestic links in the UK. It also sees a large amount of international flights from the likes of Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Saudia, and Virgin Atlantic. Our controllers will be online to guide you in or out of one of Manchester dual parallel runways!
      Midweek Madness takes place from 1700-2000z every Wednesday, following the rotation below:
      London Gatwick Manchester London Heathrow Feature Week (Open to vote) The event always proves to be a hit with pilots and ATC, we hope to see plenty of you joining us on the localiser this Wednesday.

Controllers please note that this will be a rostered event, an expression of interest will be posted shortly.
    • Alex Hodgkinson
      By Alex Hodgkinson
      You know that virtual airline that flies yellow and blue planes around the South West and other places around the world, the one that the posh London TMA controllers loathe? The one called "Severnair?" Well here is a little thread about how we all managed to host a successful one-day event despite Covid putting a downer on our traditional 'secret location' meetup.
      For those of you that remember our ‘Weston’ events from years gone by, we have since turned the event from a ‘public’ display (as unfortunately the museum decided to route away from Flight Sim) to a ‘secret location’ where we all (as in, ATC and pilot types) sit in a big room with lots of ale and drink our way through two days of FS related activities.
      Obviously due to this global pandemic, this usual routine obviously couldn’t happen, so we had to improvise.
      So the first thing we had to do was invest in cleaning materials, so after our individual workspaces were thoroughly sterilised, we then upgraded the flight progress display.
      Then, after the flight strips were done, we logged on. I was on Jersey Control for most of the day (I think from about 1100 till 2100). A familiar position for me but a not-so-familiar position for some others as it’s sadly a position that’s been neglected but is seeing a resurgence. Which is great to see!
      After much drinking (I mean, what else do you do during lockdown?!) and a Chinese, I handled 108 individual aircraft across the Channel Islands (Including 4 from Alderney)
      I would like to thank all the pilots who flew because you were all brilliant! Secondly, thanks to the adjacent ATC (East and West) who helped me out and stopped three ORIST arrivals arriving on top of each other.
      Enjoy the pictures, here’s to the next event...

Well done BAW2216, first ac of the day!

This was the bin at 13:46...

This was the traffic at 14:57...

• Jonas Kuster
      By Jonas Kuster
      Michael Kühne will do his Radar CPT+ on Swiss Radar to earn his C3 rating.
      Fly through his airspace and give him some traffic.
      Good luck, Michael!
    • Bruno Audoux
      By Bruno Audoux
      18 August starting at 19:00z, it's time for Marcus to earn his S3 rating.
      For this we need your help with traffic throughout the evening. Take your favorite aircraft for a flight in French airspace, whether it's VFR or IFR join in for Marcus's challenge.
      Charts available here

• Jonas Kuster
      By Jonas Kuster
      Jacob Edwards will do his Tower CPT in Geneva to earn his S2 rating.
      Fly through his airspace and give him some traffic.
      Good luck, Jacob!