Euroscope issues

Jack Lane

Hi guys, 

just wondering if ya'll could help me with an issue i have been having with euroscope. i have not been able to load a sector file as it says the install is the wrong HTTP format image.png.31a4e7134dfbc5a8df5b0d7e26a33f46.png

i have also not been able to see an airport from above as it is all blank and no airport is displayed. 

any help will be greatly appreciated ?

Jack Lane.

Is there any way i can fix it then or not. will i have to wait for the website issues to be resolved, and if so what client do you recommend in the meantime

thanks ?

hi guys! GOOD NEWS ? the sector file that michael posted has worked and is displaying the UK and all aircraft (thanks michael) ? thankyou everyone for your help and i hope to be a controller soon ?

The top two topics in this section of the forum contain the info you need. Get the current version of the UK Controller Pack from here:

This doesn't contain the latest sector file (which is updated separately) so after installing you will need to copy the sector file you previously downloaded back over the older version in the controller pack. Then start Euroscope and select the Manchester SMR.prf profile from the Manchester folder in the controller pack.

Looks as if you may have loaded your UK controller pack in Program Files (x86) instead of your documents directory. It will be looking for the Manchester SMR under C:\Users\(your username)\Documents\Euroscope. If the UK folder isn't in there, move it to there or unzip again to that location.

Edited by Michael Pike