1. Loui Ringer

Loui Ringer

2. Trevor Hannant

Trevor Hannant

• Similar Content

• Bruno Audoux
      By Bruno Audoux
      On Tuesday, February the 26th, FLY and land at Toulon-Hyeres from 20:00 GMT where ATC will be waiting for you.

Organize your IFR flight and join us on the Approach frequency to proceed to the assigned STAR and runway.
      And if you prefer VFR, proceed to the inbound routes if you come towards or join the tarmac to depart from Toulon.
      Check the booking here and Charts here
    • Loui Ringer
      By Loui Ringer
      As I said in the marketing update, I will be running more screenshot competitions. The theme of this competition is "A blast from the past" (Old/retro liveries to be specific). The winner of this competition will have their screenshot uploaded as the background for our Twitter. All entries must be emailed, sent to me on slack, or attached to a ticket by the 25th February. Good luck! 
      Thanks to Adam Turner for selecting the theme. 

• Marc Eijkens
      By Marc Eijkens
      On Sunday, February 24th, the Dutch VACC will be organising a remarkable event at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol: a Surveillance Radar & Non-Precision Approach Night! The purpose of this event is to give pilots an opportunity to fly and practise something else than ordinary ILS-approaches.
      We'll offer you a choice between SRA approaches on our main landing runway during which you are "talked down" by a controller giving you precise altitude and heading instructions. As an alternative, we also offer non-precision approaches including NDB, visual and circling approaches to the secondary landing runway. Are you up for the challenge? Join us between 18:30 and 21:00 UTC at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol! 
      Charts are available over here.
    • Lorenzo Nesta
      By Lorenzo Nesta
      Hello Chaps!
      Once again I have another request for your services on the 24th of Feb, for departures to TNCM from EGLL, Slots start from 11:00Z and finish at 1400Z . I have copied the the thread from BAV forums here to give you a heads up. The slots are based on BLOCK times and are spaced by 5 minute intervals. The slots have only been up a few hours with  half of them already taken so we anticipate a big turnout! I will more than likely have to add more slots and provide you with a list of callsigns/times closer to the time.
      Cheers!
      Lonz
      BAVirtual Events Team

BAVirtual presents to you an icon in the aviation world! Join us on Sunday 24th of February 2019 to Sint Maarten for an approach over Maho Beach!

Princess Juliana International Airport is the main airport on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin/Sint Maarten. The airport is located on the Dutch side of the island, in the country of Sint Maarten. The airport began as a US military airstrip in 1942 during World War II. The following year, first commercial flight landed on December 3, 1943. Dutch Crown Princess Juliana visited the island using the airport in 1944. Eventually, the airport was named after her. In 1964 the airport was remodeled and relocated, with a new terminal building and control tower. The facilities were upgraded in 1985 and 2001.

RULES
      London Heathrow [EGLL] must be used for initial departure and Princess Juliana International [TNCM] for arrival.
      To use the Flyin Code, you MUST have a slot booked on the slot booking page. (Flights using the Flyin Code without a slot will be rejected/deleted)
      Flyin code will be FLY TNCM
      PERMITTED AIRFRAMES
      The following airframes are permitted for use during this Flyin, regardless of rank:
      SCENERY OPTIONS
      FS9/FSX/P3D Payware : I would highly recommend this! - http://www.flytampa.org/tncm.html
      Freeware : I havent tried any these but there are quite a few to choose from - http://www.freewarescenery.com/fsx/antilles.html
      CHARTS
      http://www.uvairlines.com/admin/resources/TNCM.pdf
      ROUTING (NON-MANDATORY)
      Coming Soon....
      CONCORDE ROUTING (NON-MANDATORY)
      Coming Soon....
      SLOT BOOKING
      The slot booking page will go live shortly. Slots will only be available for VATSIM but as always we welcome IVAO pilots and even the Offliners to join us on Dicord.

Regards
      Events Team
      Lonz, Davyd, & Chris
    • Jonas Kuster
      By Jonas Kuster
      Michael Kühne will do his Radar CPT+ on Swiss Radar to earn his C3 rating.
      Fly through his airspace and give him some traffic.
      Good luck, Michael!