Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Hannant

atc-discussion Change to agreement?

Trevor Hannant

Looking at the Agreed Levels chart for ScAC East, SCO controls the piece of airspace around the LARDI-TOPPA area

SCO_AL.png.5783044b16193bc9dd56abd5997e2ce0.png

However, wen LON is online, the boundary line shows to the south of this small sector:

SCO_SE.png.b8296b2e6946c97d3f257aed1f29f563.png

Is this a change or is one of these displaying incorrectly?

Luke Brown

Showing to the South is correct?

You mean the dotted line around the Square between LARDI & TOPPA?

If so, that just indicates that it's delegated to EHHA_W FL175 to FL245...

I can't see a discrepancy between the two?

Edited by Luke Brown

Trevor Hannant

Brain fart...   Ignore me...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• George Barlow
      By George Barlow
      Hello all,
      Since the enrollment of the dedicated VCCS server, there have been various issues regarding connection, general calling and also the sound that alerts you of an incoming call. I thought I would take the time to address these issues and supply a possible fix.
      Connection issues to the server & General calling
      Many have faced this issue and the reason behind many of you getting a 1797 issue is due to the revision of Euroscope you are on. The most current beta released is r19, which can be downloaded here: http://www.euroscope.hu/installbeta/EuroScopeBeta32a19.zip All of the contents in this .zip file should be moved to your main Euroscope directory (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroScope), please note that this will require you to overwrite existing files in the directory - a backup of your Euroscope folder should be made before transferring the files.
      Incoming call alert sound
      This issue occurs due to the current 'landline_request.wav' is too long. A simple resolution to this would be either to crop the sound file down yourself or download a new and improved one, courtesy of George Peppard: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Tq58cAVQRX8AuHa1aCpnwi4t7qeqrvv/view?usp=sharing This file should overwrite the current 'landline_request.wav' file in your main Euroscope directory (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroScope\Sounds\), restart Euroscope after this change and this issue should've been resolved - be sure to make a backup of this file before overwriting!
      Multiple Euroscope instances open & VCCS won't work
      This issue occurs when two or more VCCS instances are opened/used in one single connection to the network (usually by proxy). This can be resolved by making sure you only open the 'VCCS dialogue' on one instance or making sure you stick to calling other positions on one of the Euroscope instances only - switching between two instances on a proxy connection will confuse VCCS and the server, potentially causing further issues.
      Majority of the issues faced with VCCS are down to either the server address entered wrong or not having the most up-to-date beta of Euroscope.
      If any other issues arise that I have not addressed, do give me a shout through private message on the forums, Slack or Teamspeak.
      Hope this helps use VCCS to its full potential, giving a better amount of realism on the VATSIM network.
      Kind Regards,
      George

• George Barlow
      By George Barlow
      Hello everyone!
      I’ve decided to launch a 24/7 server for VCCS. I really want to emphasise that this has no affiliation with VATSIM UK and is not supported by them - if anything is to go wrong or the server goes down VATSIM UK are not liable and support will not be given.
      If anyone is looking to use this can you pm me for the domain (either on this forum or on Slack) so I can gain an insight into who is using it and also giving me an idea on how many people are using it. The plan for this is to add more realism and hopefully connect the community more so when controlling. Once again this is a server run by myself and if you need support or something goes wrong to contact me and me only. Thanks guys, hope this allows you to make use of the VCCS feature within Euroscope.
      Kind Regards,
      George
    • Harry Sugden
      By Harry Sugden
      I'm sure that many have seen, but for those that haven't: https://www.nats.aero/news/aireon-system-goes-live/
      Perhaps we might be justified in using VATSIM's 'radar' to control Shanwick now, with separation requirements to one day reduce... or at the very least, perhaps this marks the beginning of the end of the Google Sheets Shanwick? 😄 
    • Edward Berkley
      By Edward Berkley
      Hello all,
      I'm not sure if someone else has made this before but I made a diagram of every single EGCC SID, all in one image. 
      Thought it was a fun project to do. Obviously, this won't last forever as there could be a SID change. 
      This could help pilots and controllers who may be unfamiliar with Manchester or just need a bit of a recall.
      If there's anything that I may have missed out or incorrectly drew on the diagram, let me know.
      Enjoy!
      Ed

• Trevor Hannant
      By Trevor Hannant
      After yesterday's CTP and the larger burden placed on SCO_E than SCO_W/SCO_WD, is the next few months perhaps an opportunity to look at a better division of the airspace for high volume traffic events such as this and others that utilise Amsterdam etc (e.g. Boston-Amsterdam link)?   While Harry logged on as Hebrides for a short while to relieve the pressure on Gregg, there isn't a specific split for that, or indeed any of the others.  Would it be worth considering the following splits being available should the need arise:
      SCO_N: Hebrides & Moray
      SCO_E: Tyne, Humber & Montrose
      SCO_W: Deancross, Rathlin & Central

The current splits could be retained for when things only need to be split in two, plus STC remaining for the ScTMA.
      Any thoughts?