Timothy Fraser

pilot-discussion Hannover fly in

Timothy Fraser

As I'm new to vatsim, I was wondering if we had to book a slot for the Hannover fly in, or can we just log in and submit our flight plan? Thanks in advance. 

Stuart Duncan

Just fly to/from Hannover as you please.   No booking required.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Marco Fortin-Metzgen
      By Marco Fortin-Metzgen
      Hi,
      Could someone enlighten me as why some of my flights are not appearing in "My Statistics" report. Today I was connected to Vatsim via vPilot, filed a valid Flight Plan and established contact with LONDON_CTR and later with EGGD Ground.  I can also confirm that Mode C was set and IDENTed.
      This is the third time that happens, so I'm wondering if it is my doing or not.
      Thank you for your comments.
    • Paul Dean
      By Paul Dean
      Hi,  I plan to have Moncton low open EVERY night  23:00z from the 11/3/19 for at least 1hr depending upon traffic.
      I will be covering CYQM, CYFC, CYSJ, CYYG and a few surrounding uncontrolled airports up to FL280.
      Any night owls who fancy trying Canadian airspace are welcome to join me.

P. D.
    • Matthew Christopher
      By Matthew Christopher
      I haven't been on the Teamspeak all that recently but I've noticed that only icons for the controller ratings are shown. Are there any plans to show the icon for the highest P_ rating next to the S_ rating badge?
    • Stephen Simpson
      By Stephen Simpson
      Morning all,
      Looking for clarification on when to position report when in flight on Unicom.  I thought that it would be common courtesy to post on Unicom periodically ones position especially when ascending or descending or crossing to a new FIR.  Was mentioned to me this morning that I was reporting too much.  Been a member for 15 years and this is the first time this has been mentioned to me.
      Welcome clarification.
      Thanks
      Steve.
    • Rhys Warner-Smith
      By Rhys Warner-Smith
      Good afternoon, everybody, I hope that summer has been good to you. 

So recently I've been toying with the idea of getting my hands on some corporate jet aircraft, just to mix things up with. My research has told me that Carenado seem to be the leaders when it comes to making the smaller biz-jets, but they lack somewhat when it comes to systems and avionics. Does anyone here fly the Carenado series aircraft and, if so, are they good enough to fly on the network? Is the FMC and/or navigation tools up to standard? Also, if anyone is aware of any other developers out there making high-quality products, do please let me know. :-). 

Thanks for your help folks, I'll see you in the skies! 

Rhys