Timothy Fraser

pilot-discussion Hannover fly in

Timothy Fraser

As I'm new to vatsim, I was wondering if we had to book a slot for the Hannover fly in, or can we just log in and submit our flight plan? Thanks in advance. 

Stuart Duncan

Just fly to/from Hannover as you please.   No booking required.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Matthew Christopher
      By Matthew Christopher
      I haven't been on the Teamspeak all that recently but I've noticed that only icons for the controller ratings are shown. Are there any plans to show the icon for the highest P_ rating next to the S_ rating badge?
    • Stephen Simpson
      By Stephen Simpson
      Morning all,
      Looking for clarification on when to position report when in flight on Unicom.  I thought that it would be common courtesy to post on Unicom periodically ones position especially when ascending or descending or crossing to a new FIR.  Was mentioned to me this morning that I was reporting too much.  Been a member for 15 years and this is the first time this has been mentioned to me.
      Welcome clarification.
      Thanks
      Steve.
    • Rhys Warner-Smith
      By Rhys Warner-Smith
      Good afternoon, everybody, I hope that summer has been good to you. 

So recently I've been toying with the idea of getting my hands on some corporate jet aircraft, just to mix things up with. My research has told me that Carenado seem to be the leaders when it comes to making the smaller biz-jets, but they lack somewhat when it comes to systems and avionics. Does anyone here fly the Carenado series aircraft and, if so, are they good enough to fly on the network? Is the FMC and/or navigation tools up to standard? Also, if anyone is aware of any other developers out there making high-quality products, do please let me know. :-). 

Thanks for your help folks, I'll see you in the skies! 

Rhys 
    • William Grimsley
      By William Grimsley
      Hi guys,
      I'm experiencing an issue whereby I spawn up at an airport (in this example EGGW with UK2000 Xtreme), bring up GSX and it just comes up with the parking facilities that you would normally see on arrival. I've also noticed that if I select a parking facility for the gate I spawn up at, the vehicles are in the wrong place. I assume this is due to an AFCAD error, but does anyone know how to fix it? I've tried the normal reinstalling malarkey, but it doesn't seem to work.
      Cheers,
      Will
    • Andrew Pym
      By Andrew Pym
      Morning,
      Out of interest, how many people actively search on Twitch for controllers who stream? I know you get bigger channels streaming London etc, I understand its more interesting but would you watch for example a Manchester Tower stream?
      All feedback welcome!

Thanks in Advance
       - Andrew