Sign in to follow this  
James van Hankins

pilot-software Sorry for the random disconnects :(

James van Hankins

Hey all

Just a quick note to apologise to the controllers whilst i've been flying the last couple of days... my dog has found a new comfy sleeping position right next to the power kill switch for my PC :o/ 

He's done it twice now just as I get away from Gatwick! - currently NOT mans best friend! :) 

Anyway... sorry for any inconvenience - moving the wires around as we speak :)

Edited by James van Hankins
missed out word

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Stephen Simpson
      By Stephen Simpson
      Hi folks, may be a silly question but is there a replacement sound anywhere for the unicom text service. Was concentrating on circuit work earlier and someone typed in unicom and I nearly jumped off my chair.
      Cheers
      Steve.
    • Izuchukwu Nnagozie
      By Izuchukwu Nnagozie
      Please who know the solution to it cause it's really annoying 2 minutes from when I login the error pops up
      Unfortunatly enough it's when the new codec has been realized I never had this problem till the new codec was realized 😭😭

please se if you know how to fix it don't hesitate to help out 
      tnx
    • Peter Dodds
      By Peter Dodds
      I recently switched from FSInn to vPilot and discovered that the model matching for the FSX family only looks in Simobjects\Airplanes.
      It should also look in Simobjects\Rotorcraft. Then I wouldn't see hovering 747s on the taxiways!
      Peter
    • Kieran Samuel Cross
      By Kieran Samuel Cross
      --PLS DELETE--
    • Richard Robarts
      By Richard Robarts
      I would like to practice navigation and ATC for both VFR and IFR with a view to possibly transitioning into real life general aviation flying in the south of England. I am wondering whether I should invest in some payware or possibly a new sim (xplane11).
      I prefer light aircraft both single and twins, but also am interested in flying SIDS and STARS using heavier aircraft to increase my knowledge.
      I already have FSX, Xplane 10, DCS world and Aerofly FS2
      FSX is probably the easiest to practice instrument flying with, I love that it can simulate any part of the world, and download real weather conditions with no problem, the issue is that it is quite bland looking and i am hesitant to spend money on scenery or aircraft because it is a long way behind the others in looks. I don't have a lot of time to spend downloading and configuring free scenery either, although I might be able to add a couple of items. Aerofly FS2 is fantastic in VR, but the flight models are limited and Vatsim is not supported. What would you recommend?