Jamie Paine

real world [RESIGNATION] Jamie Paine

Jack Limb

You put so much effort into TG1 and the appreciation you showed the mentors was amazing.

Thank you so much 🙂

JACK

Joe Burberry

Thank you for your hard work and hope to see you about still!

Michael Pike

Thanks, Jamie for doing what you've done. More time on the scope yourself now - you can show how it's done!

Lewis Hammett

Thanks for all your help in gaining my S2 over the Autumn, hopefully I can repay with pilot ratings. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jonas Hey
      By Jonas Hey
      Happy Birthday @Louie Lister, Southend wouldn't be the same without you! 😉 

Jonas
    • Matthew Collier
      By Matthew Collier
      Dear All,
      After careful consideration, this evening I have resigned from the Web Services Department. As of the past 6 months, my availability has severely decreased due to increased work commitments; therefore, it is no longer feasible for me to hold a role which I am unable to commit to fully. I hope that now in my (little!) spare time, I will have some time to fly and control.
      It has been a pleasure working within Web Services, and I would especially like to thank @Calum Towers for playing such a big part in helping me to further my knowledge.
      Thanks,
      Matt.
    • Barrie Joplin
      By Barrie Joplin
      Dear All

At 2am on Sunday 28th October 2018, the clocks will revert back to GMT - so 2am will immediately become 1am.

What does this mean?
      You get the hour in bed back that was stolen in the spring; George Wright (the chap responsible for all of your atc exams #worrying) will not have a clue what is what; AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - all of your availability in the RTS system will need to reflect GMT from the above date/time: 18:30z is now 6.30pm local
      19:30z = 7.30pm local
      21:30z = 9.30pm local
      12:00z = 12pm (midday local)
      00:00z = 12am (midnight local)
      Many thanks
      Barrie
    • Calum Towers
      By Calum Towers
      Partly because it actually deserves a "well done", but mostly because this will embarrass him to no end...
      Please join me in congratulating @Alex Toff who passed his PPL (A) skills test today!
      Apparently he even dealt with a gust of wind and a runway change... Not that he complained about that... At all...

actual photo; captured
      during the skills test...
    • James Yuen
      By James Yuen
      For anyone who's interested: someone's decided to dig up taxiway A again at Heathrow:
      1. http://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/eadbasic/pamslight-620F84DD8C75F340243FBD5CD34BFE5D/7FE5QZZF3FXUS/EN/SUP/NON_AIRAC/020-2018/EG_SUP_2018_020_en_2018-05-10.pdf - urgent reconstruction of the taxiway means bit of A near the A9/A10 areas are closed in periods over the course of the next 9 months
      2. Exit A5 and taxiway A around it is getting closed at some point next month (June 21st roughly; AIRAC 1807)