Sign in to follow this  
Lewis Hardcastle

Frequency Changes

Lewis Hardcastle

While I recognise the many 8.33 KHz frequency changes I don't see the point in specifying every change across the change period. Surely this is a waste of time when we cannot support these changes. We should continue our current frequency allocation.

If we cannot support frequency changes then we continue in our model of continuing as normal. 

I suggest these posts cease until the network supports 8.33 KHz changes. Otherwise this forum area might be considered as worthless information.

Hopefully we have the new features that make our controlling experience even better!

Harry Sugden

I would agree here, just been to that forum to look for something and the majority of the first page is taken up by the 8.33kHz stuff. @Chris Pawley perhaps they can be moved to the Archive immediately since they have no significant impact? (Without leaving a trace in the main forum so as to not take up space there too)

Michael Pike

But people who look at the charts may expect to find our controllers on the frequency specified there (if they can tune it). Maybe not a problem in practice though.

Fraser Cooper

I think the notifications are useful. But maybe not as a forum post. Maybe we could have a 'NOTICES' function to Core.

Edited by Fraser Cooper