Richard Keen

KSEA ILS16C problem

Richard Keen

Hi All hope you are all well

I have a little problem with some scenery i have which happens to both P3D 4.3 and FSX, .. i update my navaids from the aero sors site every so often , everything works fine at KSEA but any time i add an AFCAD to update the airport with runway 16R/34L i loose the ILS for 16C.. it shows up on the map with the correct freq 111.7 but when i tune to this freq nothing appears on the PFD or VOR/ILS gauge  ... runway 34C works fine as do the ILSs for the other five approaches. i have tried most of the updated AFCADs for KSEA via Avsim all with the same result (mainly use Ray Smiths Airport updates) .... i thought maybe my scenery was mucked up some how so i tried it in P3D with sadly the same results.

I have had a good look over the AFCADs using ADE and AFX ...updated some data using Airport Inspector ..enabled/disabled BC ..moved the DME to the runway Threshold just incase it was too near the other DME for 34C but nothing works but if i alter the ILS freq to something other then 111.70 it works .

Very odd , any one have any ideas please? . basically default KSEA updated via the navaid site = working ILS 16C then any new AFCAD over the top = no ILS16C

Thanks

Rich

Edited by Richard Keen

Richard Keen

Problem fixed .. basicly had to remove the ILSs from the default file to get the ones in the updated AFCAD to work .