Change tag color when handed off

Sam Bonnekamp

Sam Bonnekamp

Hey all,

I have been having trouble finding out what symbology color to change within euroscope 3.2 that will allow me to have the tags and the data blocks change color when an aircraft is handed off to me or when I am handing an aircraft off to someone else, I know that there is a way to do this but I have no idea how to. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

It is included in the UK Controller Pack. When another controller transfers an aircraft to you, you will receive a coordination message, an aural alert and the tag of the aircraft will appear orange. 

Just to note, this will not work if you are not transferring/tracking via ES (clicking the menu, tracking and handing off).

As an S2, certainly in the UK, you shouldn't be tracking aircraft, It's only done by the radar/area controllers.

That being said, The setting you're looking for is in -> OTHER SET -> Symbology Settings -> Datablock -> Transfer to me initiated.

In the datablock section you'll also find the other tag colour definitions for various situations including STCA etc.

Sam Bonnekamp

Thanks for the help Luke, as for being an S2, im not from the VATUK area and I have my solo (I really like the forums and support here so thats why I came here)

Sam