Sign in to follow this  
Michael Benson

atc-discussion RAF100

Trevor Hannant

Well, vRAF were talking about it after they did the QBF a few weeks ago....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Lenny Colton
      By Lenny Colton
      Hi,
      I have been looking around the forum and website and have been unable to find any documentation relating to Gibraltar (save for a letter of agreement with VATSPA, dated February 2012). As I imagine that the single letter I have found will be full of out of date information, does anybody know where I can get documentation or EuroScope files for Gibraltar?
    • Lee Grant
      By Lee Grant
      Deleted
    • Lee Grant
      By Lee Grant
    • Sebastian Wheeler
      By Sebastian Wheeler
      Just wondering if there is a standard heli clearance for aberdeen?
      I'm assuming i'd hold them short of the HALS, then VFR clearance would be via HMR X published departure route N/A alt 1500 sqk xxxx???
      then entry is also via published arrival route?
      Also, is the phraseology "HALS 05" or "runway 05??"

thanks
    • Harry Sugden
      By Harry Sugden
      Hi all, particularly those who control Gatwick,
      I have been on London a few times in the last weeks where controllers have asked pilots if they are able to accept the new NOVMA departure which replaced both the conventional and RNAV KENET SIDs from runway 26L. Can I please ask that if they are unable (due to an out of date AIRAC), that you do not then route aircraft via SAM SIDs instead, as having filed a KENET, this take them in a completely different direction? If they only have the old KENET for 26L, KENET is fine.
      08R is of course a different story, since KENET conventional SIDs still exist, but not the RNAV (#KENET1Z). So if someone has the IMVUR1Z departure, this has preference over both the old KENET and SAM SIDs. If they do not have the IMVUR departure, please clear on either KENET or SAM.
      May I also suggest that if the SID is no longer published on charts, it might be pertinent to remind the pilot of the initial climb restriction for the old SID? (It will be the same as the new one)
      In sum:
      Filed Routing
      Active Runway
      New Routing
      Not updated AIRAC? Then clear on…
      KENET
      26L
      NOVMA L620 NIBDA N14 KENET
      #KENET2M* / #KENET1X
      08R
      IMVUR N63 VOUGA N14 KENET
      KENET3P