Scheduled Maintenance - All Services - 23/02/2018 22:00 UTC

A maintenance period for multiple services has been scheduled for Friday 23rd February at 22:00 UTC. The expected duration of this maintenance is 1 hour. Two periods of downtime of less than 10-15 seconds are expected. Additional information is available at https://status.vatsim.uk/.

Updates will be posted at https://status.vatsim.uk/. To report any problems or issues after the maintenance has been completed, please visit https://helpdesk.vatsim.uk/

Andy Ford

EGKK_APP - 4th February 1930z

Sebastian Wheeler
10 hours ago, Harry Cameron said:

For goodness sake, at this rate you're going to have a C3 by the time I've got my S2. Well done mate!

Unfortunately, with the way mocks are going, I might have to +1 this...

Oliver Gates likes this

Sebastian Rekdal

Well done @Oliver Gates! The next Beef wellington is on me!! :D :D 

Edited by Sebastian Rekdal
Oliver Gates, James Yuen and Loui Ringer like this

Alex Ashley

I forgot... *hides*

Well done Oliver!

Oliver Gates likes this

Jamie Paine

Only just got home from my Geography field trip - great job Oli!

Oliver Gates likes this

Louie Lister

Look's like I've missed a lot since I was in the Costa Del Sol (again), gosh I love it out there! Only arrived back late last night! Well done Oliver, yet another pass! :) 

Edited by Louie Lister
Oliver Gates likes this

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Daniel Crookes
      By Daniel Crookes
      Hi all,
      There will be a combined P2/3 exam on Tuesday 27th February at 18:45 - 20:30z, the following ATC will be required in order for the exam to be a success:
      EGGP_APP 
      EGGP_TWR
      EGNH_APP (Try something different!)
      Please join me in wishing the candidate the best of luck!
      Thanks,
      Dan
    • Gary Thomas
      By Gary Thomas
      Hi all.
      There will be a EGKK_APP mentoring session tonight. The student needs to be put through his paces so any traffic, big or small would be appreciated inbound to Gatwick between 1900 - 2030.
      Some VFR would also be greatly appreciated. (Circuit, joiners/leavers, transits)
      EGKK_TWR would also be greatly received.
      Hope to see you tonight.
    • Chris Pawley
      By Chris Pawley
      Effective 9/11/17

As part of a project designed to restructure airspace in the London Worthing sectors, a number of changes occur on the effective date. This is part of the Swanwick Airspace Improvement Programme (SAIP). The majority of these changes are made to provide shorter routes for suitably equipped aircraft.

A number of new RNAV 1 Airways are introduced from Ireland and France, terminating in the London Worthing Sectors.
      New RNAV 1 STARs are introduced for London/Heathrow, London/Gatwick, London/Luton, London/Stansted, Cambridge and Northolt.
      Note these STARs are named following the ICAO standards, after the first waypoint rather than the last waypoint as is typical in the UK.

Is it expected for this to be a multi-year project with similar changes planned in the coming months.

There is no specific documentation changes to be made in association with these changes - this forum is the only notification for these changes.
    • Barrie Joplin
      By Barrie Joplin
      Dear All
      There will be an approach exam on Manchester Radar this coming Wednesday 31st Jan starting from 19:00z (7pm local).
      EGCC_APP
      31/01/2018
      19:00z
      We need a healthy quantity of IFR arrivals and a decent smattering of VFR traffic to help ensure that the exam is a success.  Adjacent control for LON_N and CC_TWR would also be gratefully received.
      Please, no special duties without the agreement of the examiner.
      Good luck to the candidate!
      Many thanks
      Barrie