Alex Beard

atc-training Gatwick Endorsement Passes

Josh Appleton

Thankyou very much Louie, great mentoring, and thanks Fraser and Nick, help is always greatly appreciated, although sorry for the departure mishap Nick!

Nick Marinov

Well done! :)

Ben Wright

Well done to @Chris Meredith who passed his Gatwick Endorsement with flying colours last Sunday. Enjoy Gatwick!

Ben Wright

Well done to @Andrew Macleod who passed his Gatwick Endorsement yesterday evening. Enjoy Gatwick Andrew, hopefully I’ll see you controlling soon!

Tom Sirett

Congratulations to @James Halliwell on passing his Gatwick Endorsement! Look forward to see you control :)

And special thanks to @Loui Ringer for OTSing me! :D

Edited by Tom Sirett

James Halliwell

Thanks everyone, glad to join the team!

Ben Wright

Well done to @Jamie Ly for passing his Gatwick Ground Endorsement yesterday afternoon. Also thanks to @Fergus Walsh for the adjacent Tower control. Enjoy Gatwick Jamie!

Tom Sirett

Congratulations to @Adam Turner on passing his Gatwick Endorsement!

Louie Lister

Congratulations to Veselin Velichkov for gaining his Gatwick Endorsement last night! (not a member of UK Forums, so no tag)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Alvi Segovia
      By Alvi Segovia
      Will there be any radar seminars coming up, as there hasn't been one since October and I think it would be beneficial for those students who is in the waiting list awaiting a training place.
    • Mark Cable
      By Mark Cable
      Hi,
      I have been away from vatsim uk for about a year and half due to my father being ill and having to look after him, before I left I was doing S3 training on EGGD_APP, and I was wondering where I need to go to restart. Since I have been away the website and training system has all changed and also all the old regional forums seem to have dissapeared. I realise that I won't just be able to pick up from where I have left off, hence the need to start up the training again, so I have been jumping on EGFF_TWR for the last week to get me back up to some sort of speed.
      Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Mark
    • James Morrissey
      By James Morrissey
      I passed my s1 on Monday. Just wondering how long I should have to wait?
    • Tom Medlicott
      By Tom Medlicott
      Hi Guys
      I have started flying on Vatsim again i would like to continue my ATC training. I attained my S1 Rating around 7 years ago and have controlled GND a fair bit at EGGP since that time. 
      If i can get setup on Euroscope again i am able to continue controlling GND stations?
      I have applied to join the "New Controller Group" on the CTS about a week ago, however that has not bee accepted yet, do we know how long this is currently taking?
      What is the best way for me to get back into Tower training?

Thanks
      Tom 
    • Robin Tannahill
      By Robin Tannahill
      Quote from VATSIM "vMATS" for EGPF,  relating to Glasgow Ground responsibilities:
      "Issuing Standard Instrument Departure clearances and SSR codes to IFR departures, except inter airfield* flights"      unquote

Of course I can't see a reference to the asterisk.  So, can anyone clarify what is meant by an inter airfield flight.  The vMATS also says "Requesting Clearances from Glasgow Radar for inter-airfield and VFR/SVFR departures, advising them of the SSR code for such flights."

Thanks in advance, Robin