Help with Euroscope

Odias Ukcamaj

Odias Ukcamaj

Hello again so I was controlling gatwick delivery tonight and it was going great I saw that when i pressed on an aircrafts name it wouldnt show me its callsign for example BAW42X it wouldnt say in brackets at the bottom (SPEEDBIRD) so I uninstalled euroscope reinstalled it and re downloaded the UK controller pack when i opened euroscope i selected Gatwick smr pics rule and the screen was black i pressed open sct and opened the gatwick smr and nothing would happen the one time I managed to get it open the tags where different the departure list was different everything was gone does anyone know how to fix that or can someone please send me a copy of there euroscope files Thanks odias

Hi Odias,

If it said all of the regular info, like CALLSIGN, ROUTE, REAL NAME, DEP AIRPORT, ARR AIRPORT ect, then that means it was working great. You shouldn't have got an error unless it only showed the CALLSIGN, which would be weird. Also I would give you a copy of my EuroScope Files, but then you could get my password. Best advice it to set-up a new all of your files again. Then maybe copy it to like three places on your harddrive so if it happens again you should be able just to copy a new UK Pack in there.

Sorry,

Adam

Agree with Adam here. Try to see if the UK controller pack is somewhere on your PC, and then just pop it into your EuroScope folder and open the SMR that way. If I were you then I would try to load in the Gatwick SMR before EuroScope fully starts when a windows pops open (even before the opening EuroScope screen). Also, if you mean that your departure list position is different, then that happened as you re-installed it.

And to fix your other problem with the callsign not showing:

The following has to be done before connecting to the network:

1. Click on 'Open SCT'

euroscope_opensct_highlight.thumb.png.d3b3a64689e8093fa02be741de669b3e.png

2. Click on 'Load ICAO Airlines Data'

euroscope_opensct_loadicaoairlines_highlight.thumb.png.c567a66817d98fed3102713df3206837.png

3. In the window that appears, go into Documents, EuroScope, Datafiles. Select ICAO Airlines.txt and click Load.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=eb8146fd3f06a1baeuroscope_datafiles_airlines_highlight.thumb.png.0d521c9fc5b14e41fb1c5555aabde165.png

4. On exit, save your profile settings, or do it straight away under 'Other Set' and 'Save Profile'

Hope this helped!

P.S: You can also do this for all the other ICAO data files too.

Edited by Tom Szczypinski

Odias Ukcamaj

Ok thanks guys ill try but the problem now is how do i open the sector file when i open euroscope it opens a window i select gatwick pics file and euroscope opens and its a black screen?

53 minutes ago, Adam Kenny said:

Hi Odias,

If it said all of the regular info, like CALLSIGN, ROUTE, REAL NAME, DEP AIRPORT, ARR AIRPORT ect, then that means it was working great. You shouldn't have got an error unless it only showed the CALLSIGN, which would be weird. Also I would give you a copy of my EuroScope Files, but then you could get my password. Best advice it to set-up a new all of your files again. Then maybe copy it to like three places on your harddrive so if it happens again you should be able just to copy a new UK Pack in there.

Sorry,

Adam

Ye its no problem thanks for the help 

Odias Ukcamaj

ok so i got the gatwick smr to open but the departure list is bigger i cant change the tag type the only one avalible is the mathais in built one 

Odias Ukcamaj

Ok i have everything working the only thing is the arrival list it says c/s and text but doesnt say spad or std ? Also as you can see in the picture below the departure list is different how do i change that it doesnt have the same layout as before it used to have aobt , edt c/s departure spad etc

10 hours ago, Odias Ukcamaj said:

image.png.3be4557e2b2a0b8db16f51ae3e082821.png

Edited by Odias Ukcamaj

Hello Odias,

This error is probably indicating that your Gatwick SMR File has been deleted or moved to a different location.

Check this Directory that you have the following files in it:

vsBm7NXFTFSZ9KGERMTU5w.png

Also,

To move the Sections (like Departure List etc), just click and hold the top part of the ICON/SECTION:

9FGFyA9gQ3CqahMLWime5w.png

3 minutes ago, Lewis Corcoran said:

If the Callsign isnt there, you can type .callsign THE CALLSIGN, press enter then click on the aircraft with that callsign.

My first post on here is a very much of a quicker solution for all callsigns. Although Euroscope won't detect all it will detect all. In those cases or to change a callsigns you should then use the .callsign command. Otherwise it would have taken him forever for all the callsigns. 

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Harley Chambers said:

Where can i find the sector file for gatwick airport.

When you open EuroScope, navigate to your documents folder/EuroScope/UK/Gatwick and all the profiles should be there, the SMR will be the one you need for controlling ground/delivery positions