Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Kuster

event - fly-in [29th August, 1730-2000z] C3 CPT Swiss Radar (LSAS_CTR) Michael Kühne

Jonas Kuster

1852.png

Michael Kühne will do his Radar CPT+ on Swiss Radar to earn his C3 rating.

Fly through his airspace and give him some traffic.

Good luck, Michael!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Eleuterio Ramos
      By Eleuterio Ramos
      Hello Team
      VIRTUAL NATO (www.virtualnato.org) would like to invite YOU to a small event organised, the vNATO Flypast 2019 at the Royal International Air Tatoo 2019 by 19th, 20th, 21st of July 2019 at RAF Fairford EGVA.
      We are looking to do an event at EGVA RAF Fairford and I was told to get in touch here and with a military ATC controller to discuss the possibility to control the airport for this event as it may come multiple VSOAS.

ATC required: preferably GND TWR APP 

The event in question is the RIAT 2019 NATO flypast 2019 at RAF Fairford on 19th, 20th and 21st of July 2019
    • Ben Wright
      By Ben Wright
      VATSIM UK Is proud to present 'On the Rock' at Gibraltar!
      Kickstart your summer, and let us take you away to Gibraltar! Perhaps one of our more tropical destinations with it's warm weather, beaches, and picturesque scenery, it won't fail to get you in the summer mood. Gibraltar's small airfield is owned by the Royal Air Force, but also operates a commercial passenger terminal - served by British Airways, easyJet, and previously Monarch. In 2017, the airport handled almost 600,000 passengers on a total of 5000 flights. This was made possible by the construction of it's new terminal building which opened in 2012, replacing the original terminal building from 1959. It has 3 departure gates, 5 stands and one runway, built on artificially reclaimed land from the Bay of Gibraltar. Measuring only 1800m long, the airport is famed for its short runway bisected by a main road, as well as turbulent up and downdraughts, and proximity to both the Rock and Spanish airspace. As such you can expect anything but an easy landing!
      RNAV, SRA, and Visual approaches will be provided by our controllers, starting from 1200Z on the 23rd of June, and ending at 1700Z. We invite you to fly in and out, enjoying what is certainly a unique event and, for many of our members, a chance to relax after recent exams. We expect a variety of UK airports to be staffed during the event, providing the perfect opportunity to fly a real world route. Alternatively, charter your own jet and fly in from a destination of your choosing. Either way, we hope to see you there!
      Controllers please note that this will be a rostered event which, due to Gibraltar's status as a military airfield, will require a military endorsement. Keep an eye below for the expression of interest post, which will be made public shortly.

• Phillip Speer
      By Phillip Speer
      There will be an exam on Edinburgh Tower (EGPH) on Monday 10th June, starting at 1900Z (2000 local).  We will be on the network until criteria have been met or until 2030Z (2130 local).
      We need a good mix of IFR and VFR traffic around the airport to allow the candidate to demonstrate their skills.
      We already have radar and area (aerodrome positions need to be kept vacant during the exam).
      Good Luck to the candidate.

Phillip
    • Alex J Meijer
      By Alex J Meijer
      I do like to participate in the CTP EGPH to KPHL. But is there scenery for KPHL?

best regards

Alex
    • Stephen Fullam
      By Stephen Fullam
      Hello, I have completed all my theory training on Moodle but I can not sit the exam. I believe this is because I have not attended the OBS_PT1 group session. Do I have to attend this session before I can start my mentoring/training? Thank you