Military Controller Pack

Louie Lister

Morning all, 

Please don't remind me that I don't have the rating for a military position, i'm aware :)

Just out of curiosity, is there any UK military controller packs about?

For example,  Mount Pleasant EGYP 

Cheers,

Louie.

6 hours ago, Anastasios Mpithas said:

Hi Louie,

There is one, but I don't have an idea on how good it is, or how outdated it is. Check it: https://vatsim.uk/download/info/?downloadID=00199

Cheers Anastasios, never saw that when I looked.

5 hours ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Yep, it's part done but other stuff got in the way.  Hoping to get back to it in next week or two and get it finished off

Ooooooo! Keep me updated please Trevor :)

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Lee Roberts said:

@Trevor Hannant Don't suppose you have any update on how the pack is coming along?

Not really, taken a bit of a back seat lately and having had a chat with Chris Pawley, I'll be making changes to how it's pulled together to avoid duplication with the main Sector File project as there's currently some overlap.

Also, a couple of radar room visits over the last month or so means I've now a better idea of some of the screens/layouts needed, in particular for APP/PAR so want to re-do these too.

54 minutes ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Not really, taken a bit of a back seat lately and having had a chat with Chris Pawley, I'll be making changes to how it's pulled together to avoid duplication with the main Sector File project as there's currently some overlap.

Also, a couple of radar room visits over the last month or so means I've now a better idea of some of the screens/layouts needed, in particular for APP/PAR so want to re-do these too.

thanks for the update Trevor :) 

I would love to help out but I don't really know what i'm doing when it comes to creating sector files and stuff to be fair

1 hour ago, Trevor Hannant said:

Sorry for the low res pic but this is one from Valley:
33fe3e4cad429cc8dfc2ede2d1e76dc7.png

Yeah, they all use the same style - I had a good bit of time in at Leuchars and Lossie recently so will be going back to re-do the APP ones based on the above.   SMRs will remain unchanged from what I've got so far (they don't actually exist but obviously needed on VATSIM!).  Haven't quite managed a trip to Swanwick Mil yet but....  

well from having controlled from swanwick mil they use the same kit as the NATS controllers there so what we have for the london sectors now is just fine

• Like 1