Request Assistance Euroscope

Don Fraser

Sorry all, thanks for you help but I am getting nowhere. I used it last night and ATIS couldn't even find 'GATWICK',

I am so utterly  confused I am going to continue to use my user friendly version albeit the SIDS may not reflect the last number.

I am not wasting anymore time with this. Thanks again.

Don

On 6/8/2017 at 10:59, Don Fraser said:

I used it last night and ATIS couldn't even find 'GATWICK',

That may be because Euroscope is looking for ATIS Gatwick.wav file to use however cannot find any stored in your Euroscope. I don't have Euroscope at the moment because of hard driver failure so I can't help you except this:

Open voice ATIS set up window in Euroscope and look for ATIS files descriptor (number 6 in the image below).

ins3.png

Ensure that the path in ATIS files descriptor is pointing to UK ATIS .txt file. If it is not pointing to UK ATIS .wav file and the big white box just below ATIS files descriptor is showing blank and doesn't show Gatwick file in it, that could explains why Europscope stopped looking for Gatwick file and refused to play voice ATIS recording.

As I said before, I don't have Euroscope due to hard driver failure and is looking to install Euroscope and Flight Sim again, so I don't know exactly address for UK ATIS.wav file in UK Controller pack however I am fairly sure it is inside Data folder or ATIS folder inside UK controller pack? You will need to search for it, sorry! But it wouldn't take very long, only few minutes search! I am sure someone with Euroscope installed will come along and give you correct address!

Hope this helps.

NOTE: IMAGE TAKEN FROM UniATIS website.

Edited by Celestyn Chmielewski
Changed .wav to .txt!

Thanks Celestyn I had discovered my error but good of you to post the graphic. It may help someone else having problems.

Don 

btw Sorry to hear about your HD failure. Hope you had a backup.

Edited by Don Fraser