Farnborough (EGLF) SMR Update

Anastasios Mpithas

Hello all!

I recently finished the new SMR for Farnborough.  There was already one included on the sector file, but it was outdated. It contained all the closed taxiways and lines of the airport, but none of them were labeled; they all appeared as coordinates, so it was hard to update these lines, and it would take a lot of time. The new SMR is less complex and takes up less space than the old one. I will add screenshots of both the old and new SMR, and any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tasos

Charts: http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/index.php%3Foption=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=68&Itemid=117.html

NEW: 452ecb451c03415e862120d601bcc69a.png

OLD:

233f7718560943478bea22327574272a.png

@Anastasios Mpithas looks perfect! only request I have is some apron markings for the commonly used ones (terminal, west1/2, and the tower and hangar aprons. perhaps this could be added and also the HAPs at Heli Bravo/Foxtrot?

2 hours ago, Sebastian Wheeler said:

@Anastasios Mpithas looks perfect! only request I have is some apron markings for the commonly used ones (terminal, west1/2, and the tower and hangar aprons. perhaps this could be added and also the HAPs at Heli Bravo/Foxtrot?

Sure, will add them.