EGPX Sectors for CTP Westbound 2015

George Wright

Due to the very northerly tracks in use for today's CTP, EGPX airspace will be far busier than usual. To enable Scottish to handle this increased traffic, we have devised this alternative three-sector split. The sectors are to be used today only and there will be no updated sector files.

1. Scottish East (135.52) will control its usual AoR plus the northernmost NAT entry point in use, BALIX
  2. Scottish West (132.72) will control its usual AoR minus the airspace enroute to BALIX and above
  3. Scottish Dean Cross (126.3) will take airspace from both other sectors. This is the busiest section above the Scottish TMA where many conflicts occur in a small area. 

Relief callsigns will be EGPX_1_CTR for East, EGPX_2_CTR for West and EGPX_3_CTR for Dean Cross.

Here is the diagram of where CTP traffic will route.

Here is the CTP roster.

post-1466-0-19450500-1427504016_thumb.jp

Edited by George Wright

Just like to point out, more of a cosmetic thing but if you're using the upper Deancross sector, shouldn't it use the real world 135.525 frequency then change the PX_E frequency to something more appropriate. 126.300 is TC Talla South in real! ;)

Thanks Dale, we're aware of that. Unfortunately everybody's sector files (including the ones that the Scandinavians and Dutch have) are not set up like this. It's far easier to log in using these frequencies, so as to not cause total carnage.

CTP is enough carnage as it is I reckon! And DCS looks to be, interesting.

I will be opening E but I'm just about to leave now to sort out what I need to do. I will try my best to be back at half past but I can't promise anything. If I'm not there I'm on my way!

Thanks Dale, we're aware of that. Unfortunately everybody's sector files (including the ones that the Scandinavians and Dutch have) are not set up like this. It's far easier to log in using these frequencies, so as to not cause total carnage.

Ah yes, of course, sector files! :D

• Simon Irvine unpinned this topic