• Similar Content

• Chris Pawley
      By Chris Pawley
      Traffic Flow
      Traffic entering in the South West of the FIR will route towards Heathrow and Munich via the South coast and to Copenhagen and Warsaw via CPT and onwards.
      AC West is expected to see a large amount of inbound and overflying non-event traffic - for this reason - no inbound event traffic is routing via the BEDEK/KENET area.

Traffic inbound at LIFFY and DEXEN will route to BNN for Heathrow, as well as to Amsterdam and Warsaw via LAMSO and into Scottish for Copenhagen. Some Copenhagen (via BPK) traffic will cross the Warsaw stream to LAMSO in the North Sea sector.
      Finally, traffic inbound to Heathrow will arrive via BEL & KELLY. This can be descended beneath the other streams.
      Daventry has mostly the responsibility to sequence for Heathrow arrivals. Clacton is staffed mostly for AMS <-> LHR city shuttlers

Event Sectors
      Currently we plan to use the event split of AC West into North and South and AC North into Lakes and North Sea

Neighbours
      Shannon is operating using this configuration: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1fQU_ksQkb-jAlJ6fOQlp7JxAYI0uajPSc1v9Ii8mITI/edit?
      Amsterdam plans to use an East/West split (no Maastricht Delta online)
      Brussels may be covered by Eurocenter vACC
    • Chris Pawley
      By Chris Pawley
      Traffic Flow
      Traffic entering in at MOLAK will split into three - one section to Copenhagen, one to Munich at LONAM and one to Amsterdam at TOPPA
      Traffic entering at NIPIT routes via BEL and KELLY into AC Lakes. This might need to be descended slightly early to go beneath traffic in their sector.
      Traffic routing towards Copenhagen from AC North will cross both Amsterdam and Munich inbounds, hopefully with Amsterdam traffic already descending towards TOPPA.

Event Sectors
      Currently we plan to use the event split of Scottish East into North and South
      We will open West+Deancross combined and East.

Neighbours
      Shannon is operating using this configuration: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1fQU_ksQkb-jAlJ6fOQlp7JxAYI0uajPSc1v9Ii8mITI/edit?
      Amsterdam plans to use an East/West split (no Maastricht Delta online)
      Copenhagen will use EKDK_N EKDK_V and EKDK_B

• Martin Killner
      By Martin Killner
      Good Afternoon 
      Firstly, apologies if this topic is covered in other areas of the forum....I have carried out a search without a great deal of success. Secondly, this question has arisen after my inaugural full flight on VATSIM, from EGKK to EDDH on XP 11 with the FF A320, which was hugely enjoyable and fretful all at once.
      The majority of learning has been gained from "apron listening" to the various procedures. The one item I faced without any prior experience was the descent procedure. 
      As you know, the MCDU will give me a TOD point. I am happy that a radar or director controller will probably not be aware of this point and I will need to request it. This first flight resulted in a late descent pattern resulting in vectors to shed altitude, which I achieved readily enough. I was helped enormously by a very patient and understanding director and tower controller at EDDH...(Flight taken on 24/10/19 at about 1700Z. Thank you, by the way). 
      The question is: How far in advance of TOD should I carry out initial call up, (I am using the VATSIM P1 phraseology guide), to radar to assist in my calculated descent path, and is it acceptable to inform a controller if I anticipate a too steep a path due to control lags, (or most likely my incompetence)?
      p.s. Happy with the concept of track miles btw....

• Robert Ispas
      By Robert Ispas
      Will other bookings (for example airports that are not taking part in the event) be valid for the day?
    • Paul Lee
      By Paul Lee
      Hi there all
      Looking to get back to controlling and starting by working EGNM
      I want to get back to LON N 
      Within the UK dowload the LON N prf is just blank when loaded into Euroscope 
      Other prf files for other sectors are all good.
      Does anyone have a prf file for LON N they could possibly share??
      Many thanks 

Paul