Gregg Donohoe

atc-discussion Traffic Requests - Here

Gregg Donohoe

Use this post to give details on upcoming mentoring sessions. If you're not doing anything else, why not fly in or out to help your fellow division members!

This should be completed by mentors only.

Please keep to the following format and avoid using the topic for discussion.

Date:
Time:
Position:
Specific Requests:
Additional Info:

Once the session has been completed, it will be removed from the topic. 

Edited by Alex Beard
Updated content

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Sathiya Jeganathan
      By Sathiya Jeganathan
      Hello Moderators,
      I have been waiting a long time for the next OBS ATC training session so I can carry on with my training. I have finished the theory course already. Hopefully I will get one soon. 
    • Edward Berkley
      By Edward Berkley
      Hello all,
      When setting up an atis, I like to add additional information such as: "Delivery is closed" etc. However, whenever a new atis is updated, the information resets itself, removing my addition information and the only way I see of doing it is to re-add the information every time a new atis is updated. Is there a better way of doing this?
      Thanks,
      Ed
    • Nick Marinov
      By Nick Marinov
      Hi all,
      As I see this coming up on Slack, I thought I'd post this here while the official BoG blog post is being proof-read and posted: the UK2 server has been taken out of service and the UK1 server has been renamed to just "UK". In your client, you would need to change the server to "UK". However, for voice, I've found there's no need to change any of your voice configuration settings as far as servers are concerned.
      From personal experience, some of the servers (Germany, in particular) seem to have some problems with the METARs being displayed: https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=79161 , however, the UK server seems to have no issue with them. I hope this helps somebody while we all settle down with the change and the official announcement becomes public 😄 
    • Luke Brown
      By Luke Brown
      Just in case anyone hadn't seen this plugin pop up on the .net forums
      https://github.com/chembergj/RDF
      It draws a circle around the aircraft transmitting (if on screen), or a line to the aircraft if off screen. Can be a massive help when controlling a busy bandboxed sector.
      Cheers,
      Luke
    • Luke DAmbrosio
      By Luke DAmbrosio
      Hi there,
      As you can probably guess I am new here, I am heavily interested in (eventually) becoming an ATC but want to know how I can begin to observe current communications. I have tried to search through the forums to find a teamspeak IP as the registration link isn't working for me in some assistance on how to do this as I rather confused with the software. Thanks