All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Layth Al-Wakil

Questions on Military endorsment

Hi Ben, I am currently working on a vMATS but it’s probably some way off a release version, so as Trevor mentioned above are the only things we have for now. In terms of clearances most aircraft are cleared via PIMOS then the next couple of waypoints followed by flight plan route with an initial climb of FL90, which is standard. if you’ve got anymore questions feel free to message me 🙂
  4. Ben Carpenter

Ok thankyou very much. Yeah I generally just want to control Gilbralter. for deps do I just get clearance from is it Seville or App. But if there’s no one on above Is there a list of deps or anything I can refer to.
  5. Trevor Hannant

There is no vMATS for Gibraltar I'm afraid. In terms of the Military Controller pack, if that's the one from January 2012, it's horribly out of date. There is work going to bring a new pack to VATSIM UK and it's at a pretty advanced stage but will require some work from OPS to integrate into the standard build process so I can't suggest any timescales on it's availability. In terms of controlling at Gibraltar though, I would use this thread and the controller pack that's linked there for the time being: If you're looking to control other military fields, let us know where you are looking to control and we can provide some more information directly back to you.
  6. Ben Carpenter

Good evening all hopefully someone could please help me with these questions please. 1) For the military controller pack I have it installed into Documents/Euroscope but I cannot see anything regarding that in euroscope itself 2) Are there any Vmats or crib sheets for LXGB or anything about their procedures as I want to control their but can't find anything about the procedures could only find the odd post here and there but no official documents so if anyone has any please could you send it to me I'd be greatly appreciated Thankyou
  7. Aiden Cotton

atc-discussion New Controller Success

Congrats Daniel see you on the network Thanks shaquille and John
  8. Joe Tyman

EGCC_TWR | Saturday 6th June | 1900Z

Well Done Zafer! Enjoy the rating.
  9. Phillip Speer

Congratulations to Zafer Ceri who passed his S2 exam on Manchester Tower this evening. Thanks to Connor Faulder for Manchester Radar and all the pilots who flew a good mix of traffic. A very competent performance, well done. Phillip
  10. Jamie Paine

Congratulations to @Daniel Kurt on passing his OBS-S1 tonight at Edinburgh, enjoy the rating!
  11. Shaquille Henry

Well done! Enjoy your shiny new S1 😊
  12. Louie Lister

event - fly-in [1st-7th June] Iron Mic - EGLC London City

I had 4 on the City transition this morning. The other morning I had a Southend arrival, 2 City departures and 3 on the transition into City at once, it's amazing how quickly complicated it can get, actually.
  13. Kye Taylor

event - fly-in [1st-7th June] Iron Mic - EGLC London City

Most traffic this week.
  14. Phillip Speer

Reminder this is tonight. Phillip
  15. Donald Leaton

searching for fsx-se .cfg file

Thank you Shaun. My query is answered! Donald
  16. Shaun Anderson

Donald, After installed FSX_SE you should get both folders (FSX and FSX-SE)created inside the Microsoft folder. HIGHMEMFIX was one of the areas that Steam fixed so there's no requirement to add it to the CFG file. Shaun
  17. Ben Smith

EGCC_APP Friday 5th June 1830z

Congrats Darren. 😄
  18. John Cardiff

Well done Aiden
  19. Aiden Cotton

Thanks @Ben Cook for an enjoyable session, just wanted to say a big thank you to @Sebastian Wheeler @Daniel Stephens @Shaquille Henry and @Fergus Walsh for all their help in getting me ready for the exam see you all on the network
  20. Fergus Walsh

Well done guys!
  21. Ben Cook

Congratulations to @Aiden Cotton who passed his S1 exam today on Edinburgh ground! Enjoy the rating 💪
  22. Donald Leaton

Hi again Andy. Don't wish to be a pain but I am not well informed or savvy regarding files/folders. As I do not have FSX installed it does not appear as in your pictures above next to FSX-SE, so does this mean I cannot access any .cfg file to add HIGHMEMFIX=1. ? Donald
  23. Jacob Edwards

EGCC_APP Friday 5th June 1830z

Massive congratulations, thoroughly well deserved pass. Enjoy your new rating!
  24. Jacob Edwards

blind pilots

I think I speak for everyone here when I say it’s absolutely fantastic that you can enjoy flight simulation, particularly on VATSIM. I’m sure VATSIM UK controllers will continue to do their very best to accommodate you and after all, taxiing isn’t the fun bit! Look forward to seeing you around on the network.
  1. Load more activity