I am pleased to announce that we are recruiting for a new TGI in TGNC!
- Have overall responsibility for training within TGNC;
- Select and train new mentors through an ‘OTS’ check;
- Review ATC feedback submitted by pilots;
- Maintain training standards within TGNC (inc. by ‘sitting in’ on mentoring sessions);
- Organise group seminars as appropriate;
- Approve students for their S1.
The candidate must:
- Hold an S3 rating (due to the minimum requirement of an S3 to receive an I1 rating);
- Have experience mentoring within the division;
- Be a home member of VATSIM UK or able to transfer to the UK division as a home member;
- Be a member in good standing.
Those who are interested should send their application to jobs[at]vatsim.uk. Your application should include a brief explanation as to why you think you are best suited to the role and any other information you deem relevant.
Applications will close on Tuesday 13th August 22:59z