A quick summary from me of Q1 of 2018, please find some wonderful graphs below of our mentoring and exam performance this quarter!
- This quarter we have made excellent headway in recruiting more mentors to the team and we have welcomed 2 new examiners to the team.
- We are finalizing development of our P1 moodle course with the hope to release at the beginning of the next quarter.
- Our P5 course has been approved by VATSIM.net and is ready for launch, keep an eye on our news section in the coming weeks as we advertise its launch.
- Over the past month, we have been liaising with the events team and we are proud to announce the launch of Visual Friday Rules, for more information see here.
- Of course, we can't forget the grand launch of FTE's for more information about how you can try them out see here.
- Our Operations Manual and Exam Standards have had a small revamp... not much else to say there!
- Our P1 Course now has its own 'RT' manual which is slightly more user-friendly than CAP413. A massive thank you to @Tom Sirett for producing this document!
Last but not least we have been working on our version of 'Integrated Pilot Training', with the aim to simulate the real world pilot training courses of 'zero to fATPL' (or as close as we can get!), as our development continues we will keep you updated with the hope to try it out with a small team of students by the end of Q2.
A big thank you to all of the mentors in the PTD for their hard work and dedication so far this year. We have seen a sharp rise in mentoring this quarter which has been increasing throughout the months, so keep it going!
Edited by Daniel Crookes